Congrats to Our 2019
Dates to Remember:
Deadline for Registration
Drop off Wreath at Mezzo
Nov 29- Jan 4
Voting ends at 4:00pm
1st Place: $75 Gift Basket
2nd Place: $50 Gift Basket
I understand that to be eligible for the contest; I must agree to the following:
1. I must return my entry form by drop off, mail, or emailing it to by Nov. 23rd at 4pm.
2. Wreaths must be handmade and can be made out of any material, i.e. mesh, burlap, greenery etc. Get creative!!!
3. Wreaths should be single faced as they will hang on Mezzo’s wall and they need to have a secure hanger (loop style or something that will easily hang on our hooks).
4. No electric lights are allowed, battery operated are welcome but I will be responsible to replace batteries as needed.
5. All decorations need to be secured firmly to the wreathe and please indicate on the back which side is the “top.”
6. Wreaths may not weigh more than 15 lbs and be larger then 32in in length/width.
7. I understand that only one entry per person/group may be entered.
8. I will deliver my wreath between the dates: Nov. 25th-27th. Note, we close at 6PM on the 27th.
9. I understand the wreaths will be on display at Mezzo from Nov. 29-Jan 4, 2020 and may not be taken down before then.
10. I understand that voting will be done on Facebook and Instagram, and in person at Mezzo Coffee House (no purchase necessary).
11. The voting on FB and Instagram is done by counting the number of “likes and hearts” on the pictures of each individual wreath. Other emoticons will not be counted.
12. The voting in person is done at Mezzo and one vote is allowed per person, per day. No purchase necessary to vote.
13. We will share the contest on social media but you are also welcome to “campaign” for votes on your wreath.
14. Voting will take place from Nov 29th by NOON (as soon as the pictures are posted) through Saturday, Dec. 21st at 4:00PM.
15. Contest winners will be announced on Monday, Dec. 23rd at 10:00 AM in store and LIVE on Mezzo’s Facebook page. Winners may pick up their prizes in person at the announcement or during normal business hours after that.
16. I understand that I will need to pick up my wreath on Saturday, January 4th between the hours of 8am-4pm or wreaths may be discarded after 4pm unless other arrangements are made with management.
17. I give permission for my wreath to be photographed and possibly used for promotional material/website, social media, etc.
18. Mezzo Coffee House reserves the right to refuse entries that are deemed inappropriate for display.
By participating, each competitor agrees to the above rules and regulations.